Skip to content
- BEN: Hey, I’m, ah, Ben Romero, Johnny’s roommate, and I’m supposed to, ah, introduce myself.
- NOTE: Surgeon General’s Warning: Smoking is hazardous to people, but not cartoons
- BEN: So, lessee, oh, I’m a philosophy major, ah, I have a girlfriend named Jen, and uh, I don’t know, I like cheese! Johnny, this is stupid!
- NOTE: Surg. Gen. Warning: This is because cartoons are not real.
- JOHNNY: What’s the problem now?
- BEN: I dunno, it just feels weird. Not natural. Too forced.
- JOHNNY: Well, I’ll see what I can do to make it more NATURAL for you.
- BEN: THanks, man. I appreciate it…
- JOHNNY: It pays to be in good with the artist. Yes, it does.
- BEN: VERY FUNNY, ah, WILLIAMS, remind me to tell your parents about the “RUTABAGA” incident next time I see ’em.
- LABEL: Naked!
- NOTE: S.G.W.: Cartoons ARE, however, anatomically correct.