Skip to content
Science Drive poem
- WILLIAM: Oh Science Drive, so far away, why do I praise you on this day? Your architecture often bland, Levin’e akin to “Futureland”.
- LABEL: William! The CPS major!
- WILLIAM: Oh, home home to orgo, home to math, few of us escape your wrath. And yet I take this time to say, hurrah to Science Drive today!
- WILLIAM: Some may laugh, make fun, and sneer; they have no joy for Gross or Teer. But for those who cannot dance, who can’t do art that’s worth a glance…
- SOUND: Sneer!
- WILLIAM: For those of us who want REAL jobs, who are not liberal artsy snobs, there is a place where we can thrive. In B.F.E., on Science Drive.
- POLICE OFFICE: Sir, you’re blocking traffic….