Skip to content
Offer to be an art history professor
- TEACHER: Now, WILLIAMS, after that lecture, I know you’ll be getting LOTS of offers, but consider being a professor here at DUKE, after all, we put you on the MAP!
- JOHNNY: PROFESSOR!? But I’m an UNDERGRADUATE!
- TEACHER: Oh, PISH POSH. How do you feel about MANET?
- JOHNNY: UH… decisively convoluted.
- TEACHER: THERE! There’s your thesis!
- JOHNNY: That’s not even a SENTENCE!
- TEACHER: OH, it just needs a helping verb or two, we’ll get a grad student to polish it…