Skip to content
Where’s Nick and Mo?
- NICK: Hey, Mo, how come we haven’t been in the strip for a while?
- LABEL: Nick the Squirrel
- LABEL: Mo the Bat
- MO: I dunno. Perhaps we were just a device used by an inexperienced caroonist to comment on topics that couldn’t be placed in the context of the main characters.
- MO: Perhaps now the cartoonist has had time to develop his characters and his craft, and can express himself fully through Johnny, Ben, etc. We’ve become “nonessential workers” so to speak.
- NICK: Well, PERHAPS we shouldn’t have peed in the editor’s COFFEE that day…
- MO: In MY species, it’s a gesture of RESPECT!