Skip to content
How computer literacy can be stopped
- JOHNNY: So, William, how can this plague of computer literacy be stopped?
- WILLIAM: Well, we’ve already started to fight it on a large scale.
- WILLIAM: The year 2000 bug is our MASTERPIECE. We estimate it needlessly scares 10,000 PEOPLE EVERY MINUTE! We’re also developing a keyboard that shoots KNIVES at you while you type. VERY annoying…
- WILLIAM: We need you to work on a GRASSROOTS level: accidentally erasing your TERM PAPERS, failing CPS 1, acting as though computers are run by MAGICAL ELVES.
- WILLIAM: We need you to be as IGNORANT as possible!
- JOHNNY: I think I’ve unwittingly put your plan into action YEARS ago!