Skip to content
People are too computer literate
- WILLIAM: Johnny, people are becoming too COMPUTER LITERATE.
- JOHNNY: That’s a PROBLEM?
- WILLIAM: Computers were once the domain of a SELECT FEW! We were NEEDED! IN DEMAND! But, NOW… EVERYONE knows Java; everything’s USER-FRIENDLY and PLUG ‘N’ PLAY!
- WILLIAM: Computer nerds had ONE redeeming trait, but if EVERYBODY understands computers, what do WE become?
- SOUND: sniff sniff
- JOHNNY: Just… NERDS.
- WILLIAM: People don’t keep us around just because we play “MYST” well, Johnny!