Skip to content
- JOHNNY: Off to camp out for Carolina.
- BEN: I thought the new rules only allow you to erect a tent 10 days ahead.
- JOHNNY: Well, those freshman who got first in line by not “erecting” their tent but simply laying it down INSPIRED us…
- JOHNNY: Instead of “erecting” tents, we’ve formed a complex network of underground TUNNELS and CAVES beneath Cameron! YOU SEE? We’ve BROKEN NO RULES!
- JOHNNY: “I obey the letter of the law if not the spirit.”
- BEN: I think this whole thing was an excuse to say “erecting” a lot…