Skip to content
Stereotypes are harmful
- NARRATOR: At this week’s “Johnny” cast party.
- JOHNNY: Well, Winston, Jay, it’s great to have you guys aboard.
- WINSTON: It’s gonna be fun, Johnny.
- JOHNNY: You know, the last two weeks have been interesting, we’ve ALL learned something. Do you think there’s a moral we could take from all this?
- WINSTON: Well, I’d say it’s that, in any form, STEREOTYPES ARE HARMFUL.
- BEN: Ain’t THAT the truth.
- BEN: Isn’t that right, Fratman and Sorority Girl?
- SORORITY GIRL: Teehee! I’m shallow!
- FRATMAN: I’m drunk AND shallow!
- LABEL: Look kids! Irony!