Skip to content
Sorority Girl in rush mode
- JOHNNY: So, Sorority Girl, how’s rush?
- SORORITY GIRL: Hi-eee! What’s YOUR name?
- JOHNNY: You… you KNOW my name, we’re FRIENDS.
- SORORITY GIRL: Well, HELLO [insert name] and where are you from?
- JOHNNY: Sorority Girl! You’re not in RUSH now! SNAP OUT OF IT!
- SORORITY GIRL: Oh NEAT! I heart visiting [insert city]! My parents have a summer home/winter cottage/sweatshop THERE!
- JOHNNY: My GOD! Someone get some smelling salts! Or a cigarette and a Diet Coke!
- SORORITY GIRL: Well, nice to MEET you! Hey [insert name of friend next to you], have you met [insert rushee name]? She’s just a PEACH!