Skip to content
Roommates do the strip
- NARRATOR: In honor of Porter’s birthday, we, his roommates, would like to give him the day off and show you what it’s like to be the Chronicle’s only daily cartoonist.
- LABEL: Porter!
- NARRATOR: 11:00 am: Porter searches his soul for the charming wit and scything humor that permeate every cartoon.
- PORTER: Mmm… Skinimax
- NARRATOR: 3:00 pm: Porter fights off hordes of appreciative fans.
- FAN: More lemurs!
- FAN: I read the cartoon today.
- FAN: I didn’t get today’s cartoon.
- FAN: Where’s Mitch?
- BAG ON HEAD: I am not Porter Mason
- NARRATOR: 2:00 am: Porter churns out the final product…
- JOHNNY: And then Voltaire says…
- NOTE: Drawn by: Nupe age 19, Matt age 20
- NOTE: Happy b-day P-Love!