Skip to content
Nan needs a makeover
- NAN: SIMPSON, get in here.
- SIMPSON: Yes, Mrs. Keohane.
- NAN: Simpson, this administration needs a MAKEOVER.
- SIMPSON: OH! Well, may I suggest some blush to accentuate your cheekbones…
- PLAQUE: Gift from the Class of ’96 (Although they didn’t know it.)
- NAN: DAMMIT, Simpson, not like that! I mean IMAGE-wise! We ned to show that CARE!
- SIMPSON: But Sec. II. A. of this year’s policy SPECIFICALLY states “WE DON’T CARE”.
- NAN: Well, YES, but we need to APPEAR to care…