Skip to content
Maybe we invented love
- NICK: Maybe WE INVENTED love to have something PERFECT to explain our OWN imperfections. But WE CAN’T achieve perfection.
- NICK: We set ourselves up for a fall, and to avoid the shame in falling, WE LIE. All we HAVE is a less than perfect mish-mosh of lust, comfort and acceptance.
- NICK: But WE CLAIM to be in LOVE, to have reached PERFECTION. We all buy into it, but this “LOVE” is just a big LIE.
- MO: Sounds like Oliver Stone might be involved.
- NICK: I SAY we combine 2 60’s ideas: “Fight the power of love.”