Skip to content
- NARRATOR JOHNNY: ‘Tis the last day of finals, and as far as I see, not a creature is stirring ‘cept for bored little me.
- JOHNNY: (sigh)…
- NARRATOR JOHNNY: Oh, I’m sure, back at Duke, some are still taking roll at exams in Italian, in French, Espanol.
- FRENCH PROFESSOR: Comment t’appelles tu?
- JAVON: Que?
- NARRATOR JOHNNY: But what I, in my infinite wisdom, have done is reserved a plane ticket, and yet… never BOUGHT one.
- TICKET AGENT: One word: overbooked.
- JOHNNY: Eep!
- NARRATOR JOHNNY: So here I am flying standby at gate twenty-two. And I just hope that Santa stops by RDU.