Skip to content
- If You’re One of Those People Who Just Read These Titles and Skip the Comic… Hi.
- JOHNNY: Uh, so, my oral presentation is on, uh…
- LABEL: Sweat!
- Note: Sweat indicates nervousness.
- Johnny turns his head to and fro.
- Note: Head turning motion indicates the character is searching for something.
- LABEL: More Sweat!
- JOHNNY: …OVERHEAD PROJECTORS! Yes! A vital part of America’s school system, overheads are both fascinating AND useful!
- LABEL: Enlarged Eyes Indicate Elation
- JOHNNY: The light emitted by the projector cannot pass through opaque objects, such as Bob’s head here.
- BOB: Ow! Hey!
- ENGLISH TEACHER: Ya gotta wonder if all these failing grades will affect your average, Mister Williams.