Skip to content
K-ville monitors and tent checks
- MO NARRATOR: Tenters are timid creatures with no natural enemies save the sinister “line monitor” species.
- MO NARRATOR: These serpent-like predators appear without warning in a flash of fiery brimstone and howl their booming battle roar.
- LINE MONITOR: TENT CHECK!!
- MO NARRATOR: Helpless tenters scurry for shelter to avoid the deadly strike of the monitor.
- LINE MONITOR: Tent 23’s out!
- TENTER: Noooooo! I’m here! I’m here!
- MO NARRATOR: Their only defense is a preemptive maneuver known in tenting circles as a “bribe”.
- JOHNNY: You saw me here at 3:00 am this morning.
- LINE MONITOR: Hsssss… Certainly did…