Skip to content
Into the sunset
- NARRATOR: At the hospital, Johnny gets a bandage for his head and spills his proverbial guts to Monique.
- JOHNNY: …so that’s the whole story, all I really wanted to do was ask you out…
- MONIQUE: Johnny, don’t you know that if you would’ve just asked me, I would’ve said yes in the first place?
- JOHNNY: What a storybook romance! And all conveniently wrapped up in 24 panels!
- MONIQUE: Yes, only walking off into the sunset could be more romantic…
- JOHNNY: No problem! Cue sunset!
- MONIQUE: Impressive.
- JOHNNY: Yep, that’s pretty much me, comic strip star, people jumping at my every word….